About Mopar Garage
Bridge City's Mopar Garage wants to help customize your vehicle and make it as unique as you are. Our experienced team of specialists work with you to create a vehicle that looks and performs exactly the way you want. We will help you with aftermarket parts that get your vehicle noticed to performance parts that will leave the competition behind you - on any terrain.
Mopar Parts & Accessories installed by a certified FCA dealer, before you take possession of your vehicle, are considered Original Equipment and covered by the applicable vehicle warranty.
See What We Can Do
Tire Care and Vehicle Safety Go Hand In Hand
Most people don't realize their tires make contact with the road with an area that is roughly the size of an average adult male's hand. That's four handprints worth of traction to brake, turn, and keep your 3,000 lb. vehicle and its occupants safely under control. Tire manufacturers spend an enormous amount of time and resources maximizing the balance between adhesion, durability, and performance, so your vehicle performs the way it was engineered to perform.
Here's what you can do:
1. Have your tires rotated according to your owner's manual or at the first sign of irregular wear. Rotating tires ensures that they wear evenly as a set and maximize the life of your tires.
2. inspect your tires for unusual wear or damage at least once per month or before a long road trip. Tires with even the slightest damage may give way under evasive manoeuvres.
3. Maintain proper air pressure. Tires that are underinflated by as little as 6 PSI can cause a reduction of 3-4% in fuel economy and significantly reduce the life of your tire.
4. Have your wheel alignment inspected regularly and adjusted when necessary. Front end components should be inspected every two years or 32,000 km. Ensure that your vehicle is handling to factory specifications.
5. Makes sure that your tires are properly balanced. Eliminate ride disturbance and increase the life of your tires.
6. Replace your tires after 6 years, regardless of remaining tread. The rubber compounds in your tires break down over time, reducing your tires' performance and increasing its susceptibility to failure.
More than half of all drivers do not perform the above preventative steps on a regular basis. That means their tires cannot perform as expected. Even with the latest integrated technology, worn tires, unbalanced/misaligned wheels, and over/underinflated tires all have significant impact on the safety and performance of your vehicle.
There's more to life than OEM. Upgrading from factor wheels can bring out your personality, but can also aid in performance. Lighter weight wheels can improve acceleration and braking.
Whether you need to combat cold weather with winter tires, want performance tires to get going in a hurry or improved off-road performance, we have the right tire for you.
Help protect the resale value by the deflecting debris that's kicked up from the vehicle tires. This is important when using tires that have wide bases.
Keep your contents safe, secure, and dry with a tonneau cover. Not to mention you can reduce aerodynamic drag and save 5-10% in your gas mileage.
Upgrading your lift can help with off-load performance or road clearance. Lowering can help increase stability and reduce drag.
We can help you safely and securely transport your favourite sporting equipment from roof racks to hitch racks, we have you covered.
Upgrading your rear suspension can help improve load carrying capabilities.
Stylish and functional, protect your hood from bugs and road debris.
Contact Mopar Garage
Bridge City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.
3216-1st Avenue South
Lethbridge, AB T1J4H2
Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 5pm